Food Vendors : With longest queue -Kumasi
(Tried and tested )
1.Gari and beans (Adum ADB)- the queue there is longer than US embassy visa applicants..
2. Efie fufuo (Patasi) – over there, apotowia size and queue reflects the buyer..
3.Tz(Adum Vodafone) – its a battle of silver bowls by broke civil servants..
4. Night waakye (Bantama)- you are likely to be abused in that queue because it mostly bought as hangover first aid..
5. Amansie chop bar (Stadium) – queue is made up of those who don’t buy foko(nothing)..kasa tintin nkoaa(talkatives)…
6.Paparazzi grilled tilapia(patasi) – the queue is mostly by tirimud3(pampered) side chicks with no mercy and they points to the biggest tilapia as if they work at the fisheries…
7. Danyame kenkey – fleet of parked taxis reflects queuing drivers who chop into their car owners accounts..
8. Fried pork (kwadaso estate) – after drinking their nkwasea akpeteshie, that’s the only place where shouting to place an order is queued…
9. Adum post office waakye – queue is mostly by bankers who slip takeaway into briefcases..bypass them and they will bypass you in the banking hall..
10. Atta barima fried rice(Christian service uni)- chief food for EIB staff…corporate pickups parked everywhere..nipa baako tumi y3(1 person buys) takeaway 10 at once.. (eg.Nii Ayi Bonte of lands commission) de3 d33bi.
Don’t go to these places if u are seriously hungry, 3ny3 saa lie (queue) bi aa wo b3 di so no, Nyame nkoaaa na nim(only God knows).
11.There’s some gari and beans at alabar. The first time I saw the queue I tot there was general elections going on.
12.Yaa Serwaa fufuo(adum). Considering the number of parked V8s, one can easily mistake the place for a Toyota workshop.
COMPILED BY : voiceofgh.com